New Guy On The Block

coasty

Jeep Rear Bumper - Windows Live

My first love was mototcycles and then in the 70s got the jeep bug and gave my son the bug when we restored a 69 CJ. The above link is a heavy duty rear bumper I made from 3"x4" x3/8" structural steel this past weekend. Next weekend I will be making the front bumper from the same material. I used an industrial primer and top coated with 3 coats of rustoleum black hammered paint.

My current Jeep is an 2004 TJ Sahara, 31" tires with a 8500 Ramsey winch and the entire inside has been bed lined with Rino liner.

Welcome to Jeepz! A wealth of knowledge and info (some laughs as well) await you! :D

:mad:Nice bumper, but is it "DESERT TESTED" ? Yeah, it has to be "DESERT TESTED" before you can actually take it out on any trail in the US or neighboring countries. Ship it on out to Arizona to me when you're done with BOTH and I'll "DESERT TEST" both em for you . . . FREE:mad:

And if you can believe this, I sell you a pet "desert rock" CHEAP.

welcome to the Z

Well, I can see this group will be fun, I will be lurking for a while and try to provide some help if I can.

not sure if i'm posting in the proper place-i'm a noob!have had jeep fever since i was a baby,but just now got the machine-2003 tj wrangler sport.i need some advice on tops-i have the hardtop,but want to have options for bikini/safari top,and need to know the particulars!i scored a set of half doors and full soft top from a yj,but it doesn't fit-different latch location,different windsheild rake,etc,etc!anyway,would like advice from someone!thanks,scott

Welcome to Jeepz coasty!!

And goldtj, start up a new thread and post your question in the CJ YJ TJ and JK section and you should get your answer;)

Back