never lean against a tree again

WOW gotta have one... dialing as I type...HEY now!!!!
Before I order... wheres the bath room stenograph paper roll attach too?!?!

How does YJ EFI work?

Another mod for the TJ dirvers who already have everything else. hehehehe boys you got to rough something in the woods. tug :lol:

I put a hitch receiver on my tree a few years ago but now
I need the stepladder to go to the bathroom.

anyone have a bored out throttle body or spacer?

hahahaha i think i would rather use the tree instead of having that in my car hahahaha

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I like the " Hurry, Crhistmas is around the corner" add. Who would give this as a christmas gift?!-al

K_K_PSI_GUY said:
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I like the " Hurry, Crhistmas is around the corner" add. Who would give this as a christmas gift?!-al

Oh Honey how did you ever guess what I wanted the most. This is a jeepers dream come true! Your the best! NOT tug

I think they would sale better with a modle in the pic showing just how confy they are in the trail areas. Pardon me sir might I use you tolit! heheeh and I wonder if you could use it while in motion! heehhehehe tug

Well, You WERE talking about a front Spotter Seat. And what do you know They are in the perfect position for when you scare the living Sh . . . . you get the picture :-D

so if you ARE on that long trip.... are you supposed to pull over on the side of the road to use it? or are you supposed to find a trail that goes deep into a secluded area? I generally tend to make sure there is nothing in the belly while away from home... and if there is something, it is usually fluid.

Back