NEED Help with a Wrangler 2.4

Hunter01

New here to this forum, back in March I bought a '04 Wrangler with a 2.4 twin over head cam. This has had a slight skip at around 2-2,500 RPM right along. Had it back to the dealer to the point that they now won't do anything more on it because they say nothing is wrong with it, or so the factory rep said. took it to another dealer and the head mechanic that something IS wrong with it but didn't know what!! No codes so up at all but it will skip like two or three times when you start out or go around a corner and start to step on it, not hard but just take off. The Jeep has had three sets of plugs (two of the copper plus, one fine wire, all gapped at .040) two sets of plug wires, OE then NAPA best 7.5 mm, new air filter (OE) & K&N filter, new coil, MAP sensor, AIR Temp sensor, TPS, throttle body cleaned (twice) removed the fuel rail & injectors and looked at (nothing) O2 sensor (up stream) cat back exhaust (OE) tried gapping the plugs at .035 and at
.050, 7 cans of fuel injector cleaner, new gas cap. And yet it still will skip!Anybody have ANY thoughts as to what I should do???? And don't say sell it, believe me I would if I wouldn't take a big loss! :?|

Back