"Natural Family Planning" Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, don't feel bad. Sunshine and I met a woman at the Zoo today that has 12 kids!!!!!!!! They range in age from 3 to 17, all her own with the same hubby!!!!

Maybe you will get lucky and have twins or triplets!

Ooops, didn't mean to ruin the party. Congratulations.

for sale listings

Melvin Mora, the Orioles 3rd baseman had quintuplets either last year or the year before.

I think fertility drugs are the reason that so many folks are having twins or more, but ya never know!

Well I will admit it was a little overwhelming at first, but I was never disappointed by the news and we're getting pretty excited about it now. The house in PA we're moving to has plenty of room too - but triplets :shock: woah that would be quite the challenge, but if it happens we will rise to it!

I guess it's time to think about selling the minivan and buying a passenger van or a Suburban!

I would need 2 more of those seats (6 now, baby makes 7)

A jeep bus.

Wow! I would suggest either you or her geting 'fixed'. I have a couple of buddies that got 'snipped' and said it hurt for awhile but now they get to play all they want. And you wouldn't have to worry about a number 6. :lol:

fs: tires, winch cable, 4.11 gears, 1" raised engine m

Getting "snipped" sounds good in theory but I dont think I could ever have someone slice the boys.

I guess it's time to think about selling the minivan and buying a passenger van or a Suburban!
Well, I may have one for sale about that time. If I can get the 2500HD that I want then I would sell it to you right. Sounds like you're going to need one. Mine is a 97 Suburban 1500 LT (leather trim) 4WD. It has the 5.7 Vortec that just rolled 150,000, but runs like a top. I have done regular maintenance and kept her in good shape. She is a dark maroon color with tinted windows and has had the grill painted to match the body. The engine has not required any work other than a new water pump. I just put a new Delco air compressor on it (has front and rear air with separate controls) and new brakes front and rear and some spark plugs a year ago. She has got a set of 6 month old BFG All Terrains, but I may keep those and swap them for whatever comes off the 2500.
I'm not trying to throw a sales pitch on you, just saying that if I get a company truck like I hope, then I may be willing to help a brotha out.

Wow I think my 2 are a hadfull. My wife also has to have C-sections so we did the snip snip during the birth. Man I am glad to not worry about that anymore.

I will pray for your sanity.

Hey Red, let me know what happens, I very well will wait until January when I get my taxes back but we'll see (Now you all know the REAL reason I like "W" hehehehe Child tax credits!

I was thinking vinyl, but leather works. My kids are hell on auto upolstery and carpet.

Back