NASCAR!!!!!!

tonythetj

Anyone else in here nascar fans? I guess im just a redneck but i cant get enough racing and wheelin in my life. I got tickets to the race this weekend in Phoenix!!!!! Gotta take some pics. Tony Stewarts gonna win!!!

Sure am.
I have been to the Phoenix race many times. I love that Indian flat bread that they sell there and those foot long sausage hogies with grilled peppers and onions..........hummm I am sounding like Homer Simpson!

Love that Track love that town. Best fight I ever seen was at the Waffle House on 24th street behind the airport one morning between the manager and a cook.:)

Don't drive down 24th and Van Burren at night!!!!Baaad part of town

Good west coast racing, the way that the exit to turn two comes out that those guys is scarry as heck.

Little E's bad luck streak won't end, I think Jimmy J has some good momentum to do this deal. I hate the new points and the politically correct powers that be running the show these days,
I say let them boys race each other and if they get a little hot under the collar so what?

Hell yeah!!! Always been a Dale Jarrett fan myself. Perhaps the most humble driver in Nascar history. Of course I also was an Earnhardt senior fan, and still like Jr, too. Not many of the "young guns" that I like, except for maybe Kahne and Ryan Newman.....and Kurt Busch. I'll get flamed for this, but I can't stand Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon.

I hate the new scoring system, the "lucky dog" rule, and the censorship and PC attitudes. I remember the days when Cale Yarborough used to drive with a loaded pistol under the seat, and the day Bobby Allison got into a fight with (don't remember the other driver's name) on the back stretch. Back in the day when a man was a man, and a wreck often led to punches.

Huge racing fan! I go to the Loudan races when ever possible!!
But generally this time of year I don't get to see all of the races cause of football.

I do love watching the last ten races! and then two months later, Daytona!
I am a Sterlin Marlin, Tony Sterwart, Kasey Kahne, Jimmy Johnson, Jr. fan

But.. I worship Dale Sr. and Rich Petty!

Jr. fan all the way. Used to be a Dale Sr. fan before the accident. Still think he's the best, and gutsiest, driver ever. I get ripped on all the time for liking NASCAR. Im in New Jersey and there isnt a whole lot of fans in my town. But still love the sport.
Mike

jps4jeep said:
But.. I worship Dale Sr. and Rich Petty!

Hell YA!!! Same here

I love Nascar as well, but don't get very many chances to watch it these days :cry: . Most of my friends can't stand watching it, but I really can't see how you can't love it.

Cale and Donnie wrecked on the last lap and Bobby came in to check on Donnie and started throwing blows.
I like Nascar but don't approve of all the fines and new rules. They are getting as bad as the NCAA.
I was an Earnhardt fan and some of that has carried over to Jr. I want to like Kahne but don't see myself pulling for a Dodge driver. I'm still old school. I have been to all but 1 race at Talladega since 1982, been to Atlanta several times, Charlotte, Daytona and Bristol and even the old N. Wilkesboro track. Las Vegas is in the works. I was also fortunate enough to see the last 5 career wins of Dale Earnhardt in person. Not many people can say that.
I guess you could say I am a fan.

squeaky clutch

thats awsome i didnt know that many other liked nascar too. I been to phoenix about 3 times, went to the pepsi 400 last year in daytona, and i went to texas earlier this year, im only 19 so ive got plenty more racin to see in my life! Im also trying to become a race car driver myself, im building up a street stock dirt car for this coming season at our local track, i'll have to put up some pics when its further along, wish me luck!! Phoenix here i come!!! :D

I live in N.C.!!! Moved here from Daytona! But............too much money gettin' involved. Like every other sport, it's gonna (if it hasn't already) ruin it!! I love Jr.,....I really loved the interview in Victory Lane which cost him money and points!?!?!? Just a competitor speakin' his mind....didn't offend me!!

is there a nascar driver who has a name that doesn't sound like a nascar driver's name... i think you can predetermine the possibility of your child becoming a nascar driver simply by naming them the right way

Snitty said:
is there a nascar driver who has a name that doesn't sound like a nascar driver's name... i think you can predetermine the possibility of your child becoming a nascar driver simply by naming them the right way

Ya mean like "Dick Trickle"? :shock:

Dang censor stuff.....that's supposed to be short for "Richard"......

Snitty said:

Johnny Benson comes to mind - that guy doesn't even look like a NASCAR driver :shock:

Sparky-Watts said:
Snitty said:

Ya mean like "fuzzy bunny Trickle"? :shock:

Dang censor stuff.....that's supposed to be short for "Richard"......

That name all ways seemed like a week after a night in Bangcock to me! tug :lol:

Back