Name that jeep

Sully

image-missing.png

I found this jeep on the web.It should be pretty easy to figure out.

Just because I thoight it was cool;

image-missing.png

Dude, thats funny! The second one is kinda weird. Everybody is nice and happy, even the guy in the rolled over Jeep.-al

clutch pedal, gear problems

dingus,
thank you captian obvious :mrgreen: j/k

You know... you add a bit of camo paint, a winch and you could call it "minitug"....hahahahahahahahahaha

Pun and name callin intended

Hi Sully,

I traced the micro-Jeep pic back to the original website using the "properties" of the pic. After reading the text associated with the pic, I am still not sure of the origin of the micro-Jeep.

Great web page, though...everything one could possibly want to know about the Jeep, CJ-3B series.

My guess is the Cuban micro-Jeep in the pic might originally have been a "King Midget." The King Midgets of the 50s - 60s were powered by 9 or 10 horsepower motors, could reach 50+ MPH, and were street legal.

Here is a pic of a King-Midget:

image-missing.png

If you have time to kill and like to look at pictures of oddball and tiny motor vehicles, try this hyper-link:

http://www.microcarmuseum.com/virtualtour.html

Click on "Start Tour" at the upper left.

Oh, and the second pic looks like a manipulation to me. The YJ tires are not even dusty. The YJ has a shadow, but the trees to the right do not have shadows.

Regards,

Gadget

homade winch plates???

That Jeep has a shackle reversal! lol

Utah_jeepster said:
You know... you add a bit of camo paint, a winch and you could call it "minitug"....hahahahahahahahahaha

Yea it does look like a tugly offspring only it has it's fathers good looks. hehehehehe tug

joejeepny said:
The guy driving the wrangler is so big he has to duck to sit in the jeep.

I am not so sure his but is still in the seat may look a bit bigger than he really is. Man that has to be a really sick feeling knowing that in just a short second you going to hit the ground with a thudd and there is going to be heck to pay explaining to your insurance company what happened. Even worse what happened to your wife. tug

Back