my new jeep.

mingez

image-missing.png

Well now...there IS something uglier than a YJ. :lol: :wink: JK.

I can't believe Jeep ever put out something like the "jeep Surrey".

You sure do pick em' mingez. This one suits you well.

I just about lost my lunch when I saw this. :) But hey Mingez, you'd definately turn heads if you drove around in this thing.

Special_K said:
I just about lost my lunch when I saw this. :) But hey Mingez, you'd definately turn heads if you drove around in this thing.

LOL, yeah, but not the heads that I WANT to turn.

And a big Jeepz.com thanks to SULLY for letting me take a picture of his rig. :lol:

If that's what you were gonna do with my YJ if you bought it, I'm glad I'm keeping it :wink: .

Jules

Yeah, I'm Filipino and I've seen some really ugly pics of Jeepnes (sp?).
Fugly Rides.

Worst part is that was an actual production model. That's exactly how she looke doff the showroom floor.

Okay Mingez, rollin out the YJ cracks now that you're a TJ man...

I see how it is now. :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
Worst part is that was an actual production model. That's exactly how she looke doff the showroom floor.

Okay Mingez, rollin out the YJ cracks now that you're a TJ man...

I see how it is now. :lol:

Hahahaha!! I know, I could'nt resist. I still love YJ's. :lol: :lol:

Sully said:
Ah talk is talk. Just wait till I act by hurling a brick through your front window.......

Touchy-touchy Sully. :lol: :lol:

mingez said:
Special_K said:

LOL, yeah, but not the heads that I WANT to turn.

Made my head spin around and I started puking pea soup!!!!!!! :shock:

Im in love!!!

Imagine Jeep as a living thing that has grown and changed with time. The era in which the Surrey was built was like it's teenage years......when it discovered drugs.

I think it's cool actually. Would I drive it through town? No. Would I pimp like the kind of pimp that would drive a Surrey, at a Jeep show? Yep. This is the type of thing that makes Jeep what it is. It can fight a war, put out fires, deliver mail, climb mountains, pick up chicks, and any other task a vehicle could be asked to do. It could also carry tourists around resorts and people in parades......which I THINK was the reason that butt fugly thing was built.

Junkpile said:
Imagine Jeep as a living thing that has grown and changed with time. The era in which the Surrey was built was like it's teenage years......when it discovered drugs.

I think it's cool actually. Would I drive it through town? No. Would I pimp like the kind of pimp that would drive a Surrey, at a Jeep show? Yep. This is the type of thing that makes Jeep what it is. It can fight a war, put out fires, deliver mail, climb mountains, pick up chicks, and any other task a vehicle could be asked to do. It could also carry tourists around resorts and people in parades......which I THINK was the reason that butt fugly thing was built.

Hahaha.. Your patriotism to the Jeep is a powerful force Junk. I love Jeeps too, but no amount of justification can edify that thing. Everyone lays a goose egg sometime:

NBC had it's "Cop Rock",
Metallica had "Reload",
the French had the "Maginot Line",
the Rebublicans had "Dan Quayle",
and Jeep had it's "Surrey."

I guess you can't win them all. :wink:

:lol:

mingez said:
Everyone lays a goose egg sometime:

NBC had it's "Cop Rock",
Metallica had "Reload",
the French had the "Maginot Line",
the Rebublicans had "Dan Quayle",
and Jeep had it's "Surrey."

I guess you can't win them all. :wink:

:lol:

And the DNC has...
Click HERE to find out!!!

:twisted:

I love my dog.... and you love your: ?

Geez, TC. You're so "Partisan". I wasn't taking a shot at the Pubs, but stating the obvious. Besides, I don't think we want to open up yet another politcal thread. :mrgreen:

I'd retort, but there is no song for "Corky". :lol:

Back