My latest wheeling pics

I forgot I had these on my camera. I was out at Cheney Lake in late October playing in the redjaw mud. Here are just a few of the pics:

One thing I love about SWB vehicles is being able to get them totally sideways time after time on a narrow two-track road and still gather them up again and get going straight:

Swerve-3.jpg

I need just a bit more clearance and flex:

Jeepclimb-3.jpg

Just another blurry action shot...it's hard to drive and snap pics at the same time:

Splash-3.jpg

RE: Thought this was cool

Hahaha, look at the squirlly line all the way down the road.....nice!

Anybody know the payload of this vehicle?

I must confess, Mingez.....I called in sick to work that day just so I could go play in the mud!

Are you talking sideways as in facing 90 degrees from the direction that you were, or sideways as in your door is now the floor? I had to do a double take on that one...

Saurian said:
Are you talking sideways as in facing 90 degrees from the direction that you were, or sideways as in your door is now the floor? I had to do a double take on that one...

Egads!!! No, no door-for-floor exchange!! I only did that once in my old Toyota (in fact, on that very same road!). I lost it when I swerved to miss a deer (never, ever swerve; hit that sucker and make venison) and wound up on my side in the ditch. Wasn't bad, I was able to upright it by myself with a come-along.

Back