My last trail run

88Wrangles

RE: Willys

Okay, more like a sand run...but you get the point. And yes, there were a couple of Jeeps there :wink:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I'll put up some more later if I can find some more good ones.

Nice pics. As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Do you ever take it off any sweet jumps?" I'd like to see your truck flyin' through the air, wow!

RE: thanks again to the jeepz guys

haha, that movie is awesome!! Well, it's been over some small jumps, but nothing too big.

It's hard finding a good jump for an almost 7,000lb truck....where tons of damage won't occur!

RE: stock suspension what tires?

first of all, that Napoleon Dynamite line was HILARIOUS! LOL.

About your Truck. Please tell him not to beat me up. Nice rig.

RE: A few Anniversary pics......

Man that place looks sweet! Makes me wanna go wheelin right now... in the middle of moving though, I gotta get that traction bar on my YJ too! Nice pics!

1. wicked pics bud.. i hope to get out in the sand one day (no where here to do it thou :()
2. YAY looks like trucks to it for pleasure too (so what thats people, dolphins and trucks?)
3. Napolion Dynamite was crazy funny. but my favorite line has to be, "i see your drinking 1%, is that because you think your fat?" http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php <- if your a fan check it out

RE: Re: RE: Times are changing and so is my ride

88, is the sandlake or florence?

Re: RE: off road today

It's by Coos Bay/Reedsport (More specifically Hauser, Spinreal, and HorseFalls.)

I always go either there, Winchester Bay (not so much any more), or Florence

Nice pics, wrangles, and some nice rigs! I like the last one - they all look like a bunch of ants in that place........pretty country!

Duly noted on my list of places to drink cold beer before I die.

image-missing.png

"now thats how your suposed to drive, from now on you drive like that got it." or something to that extent. beins were quoting movies i thought that line from bad boys would fit nicely with that pic. sweetness. i forgot your from here in oregon 88. when i get a Jeep im sooooo hunting you down and well hit the sand, mud, rocks and whatever we can find aight.

Definatly, Jeepless20!!! I've been at the coast everyweekend for the last couple months and will be there most of the summer, so let me know when you'd want to come on down....or even go pretty much anywhere else!!

In that picture, he's no where near as high as he was getting. Later on, he was getting all 4 tires about 4 feet off the ground (and keep in mind that's a brand new '04 TJ he's got there.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: girl + jeep

People are crazy hopping thier jeeps like that. I wanna see the Breakage Baa--BY <doing my best *can you believe it won't let me type this sportscasters first name* Vitale imitation>

88 that area is freaking huge. We play in the sand pits here but it's just that a small pit between two roads. LOL I couldn't get to 45 mph before I got to the other side. That is just awesome.

It must be so nice to have an offroading vehicle in such a large open state. Thanks for sharing!
Lady

I like that pic with the Jeep's front wheels off the ground... It looks like it's scampering happily towards something.... Happy Jeep!

this pleases me greatly.

Yeah, I love that pic, too!!! Last spring just after I got my Jeep, I was down at the farm and had a flat. I got a can of that "Fix a Flat" stuff and put in it...the directions said to drive it at least 5 miles immediately after putting it in. Well, rather than take off across the creek again, I just drove around the edge of the pasture, which happened to be exactly one mile....after the first trip around at 30, I got bored, and started jumping the terraces!! My step-son got in his lifted GMC 4x4 and started chasing me...he said at one point I was about 3 feet off the ground! I looked in the rear view once and he had his truck about that high, too! The next day as we were leaving, he'd barely gotten to the end of the drive at the farm when both exhaust hangers broke...hmmm...wonder why?

Back