my buddy rolled his rubi

yeah I thought they were study until like two months ago I was pissed at a old dude that wasnt turning so I whipped around him on the left and turned sharp left into a plaza I new I was going to pull one of those infamous 3 wheel wheelies But I was haulin went up on my 2 pass enger wheels went up to 40-44 degree angle and came crashing back down. I swear it was slow motion and my life flashed before my eyes while staring at the pavement. Angels definately helped me out there now I am extra careful.

Well, this is the first story I've heard on this message board of a rollover. Im suprised we dont hear more.
What kind of story do you want to hear? I see one roll about every other time we go out to the trails. I've got a few on video.
I have been very fortunate myself, not to have rolled yet. I've been very close. All you can do in this sport is make sure you have a good cage and wear your seatbelt. Most people, that I have seen, get injured from loose objects in the Jeep, not from the actual roll. People who don't secure toolboxes, gear and coolers are asking for it. Everything in my Jeep is bolted down or strapped in. Including me.

redrooster-- Yeah, really man. It's not uncommon, and I'm a little surprised to see so many on a Jeep board find it to be such a big deal.

Everyone else---- What is the big deal about doing donuts on 38s? WOOOOOOOOW!!! Somebody call the guiness book of world records.
If he hadn't flipped, everyone watching would have thought it was cool. But instead, the poor guy has to have all of you making fun of him because he made a mistake. I hope the next time one of you breaks your Jeep there is somebody present to point their finger at you and yell HA-HA!!! then tell you how stupid you are, and how they would have NEVER done anything as stupid as THAT.

Junkpile,

I may be blonde and I may be a woman but you can't tell me that was a brilliant idea for that friend to do. I have a TJ 2" lift with 31 m't's and I didn't ever do dounuts in it until last sunday night and I was VERY cautious about it.

This friend must not have valued his JEEP like he valued his showing off ability. That is the difference I think.

Anyways, the laws of gravity tell me that JEEP that is WHAT already what 10 inches high compared to a car, with an additional 8 inches of lift and tires that are 38"s had a high chance of flipping.

I feel back for him but geez you can't deny he needs to get some sense w hen wheeling or showing off, either one.

Lady

Well Lady, if you had rolled your Jeep last Sunday night would you think it was cool if your friends laughed about it and then went on the internet to make fun of you?

To Air Down or Not to Air Down

your friends laughed about it and then went on the internet to make fun of you?

It helps show what kind of real "friends" they are...

Anyways, Jeep owners, especially new ones need to realize that Jeeps (well wranglers at least) are more prone to rolling over and need to be driven with greater care... Choosing to drive fast and making tight turns just isn't a smart thing to do.

My $0.02 :mrgreen:
-Nick :!:

Junkpile said:
Well Lady, if you had rolled your Jeep last Sunday night would you think it was cool if your friends laughed about it and then went on the internet to make fun of you?

If that's not what firends are for then I don't know what they are for (besides borrowing money and drinking your beer) :D It's every friends duty to laugh at you when you do something ridiculously stupid, and your duty is to return it in turn :D

Back