my buddy rolled his rubi

jeepdude832

My friend mike bought a brand new rubicon yesterday. He was waiting for the dealership to finish building it for him. He wanted everything to be covered by the warrenty. well he took delivery of it yesterday and proceeded immediately to one of our local stomping grounds. He was doin doughnuts and rolled it on its passenger side. 2700 worth of damages. Oh did I mention he had them install a re 5.5 inch longarm 3inch body lift and 38 inch tires. go figure

do you have any pics, i'd love to see the look on you friend's face after rolling his new rubi.

Bump Stop Question

christian who was that? do i know them...kid must have gotten his brains from you, along with his ball$...lol i would say let him in hcor but you would need a driveable jeep to join lol

8 1/2" of lift on a Jeep and rolled it doing doughnuts??? What a shocker!
Bet he felt lower than whale $#it. That's rough!

image-missing.png
:roll:

-Nick :!:

More dollars than sense :roll:

Had he wheeled much before? Best to start stock and do things gradually, along with your learning curve.

all i can say is... DUH!!! why would he be doing donuts in any jacked up vehicle? that was kinda obvious.....

jeepdude832 said:
My friend mike bought a brand new rubicon yesterday. He was waiting for the dealership to finish building it for him. He wanted everything to be covered by the warrenty. well he took delivery of it yesterday and proceeded immediately to one of our local stomping grounds. He was doin doughnuts and rolled it on its passenger side. 2700 worth of damages. Oh did I mention he had them install a re 5.5 inch longarm 3inch body lift and 38 inch tires. go figure

this is a good post for everyone who says lift laws suck.... this is the kind of person that causes them to make the laws..... where's his sign? (jeff foxworthy)

Too all new Jeep buyers this is the proper way to break in a Jeep Just do not waste the money doing the repairs. I can respect a rubi with dents and scrapes. hehehehe tug :wink:

When I first bought my Jeep, almost everyone I know said "I know someone who rolled one of those things over...they're dangerous."

Well, this is the first story I've heard on this message board of a rollover. Im suprised we dont hear more.

Back