My Baby's new Baby

LOL I can't get into it either WHITE. I was thinking one of Johnny's lil beaters is more my style and affordability right now.

Lady

Judge09, there isn't much to complain about with that car, but things I have heard or experianced with the car so far are few and far between. I read that the paint on these cars are "soft" and are just more proned to damage than others. One thing I dont' like is that the car doesn't have a memory for the seat positions for different drivers. It's not a big deal but its a cool feature. The gas milage can vary... alot. If you drive it around like a grandma then you could get 30 mpg, but if you horse on it all the live long day then you will be filling up very soon. The seats are real comfy, and the back has alot of leg room but if your 5'10" or taller you will have to sloutch to keep your head from hitting the rear window. (I know from experiance dude) Trunk space is average, but it could be larger if it wasn't for the 25 gal gas tank. The rear seat folds down real nice to make more room though, it's real slick in that respect.
I just remembered that you are looking at the sedan, some of these things dont apply then. I'm sure there are alot of diffences between the 2 cars. But I dont' have any experience witht the 4 door. But so far my GF doesn't have many complaints, allthough she was complaining she has to fill up again... and it recomments 91 octain or higher, though it will run on 87 but not as good. Once the break in period is over I think the stops to the gas station will be more frequent cause I'll be on the gas every chance I get!

As for the mustangs, the fastbacks are awesome cars, I wish I had one. I don't recomend driving in the winter though! My mustang spins all over the place just when it rains! Oh and I went to Roberts Wesleyan College, a small liberal arts college.

and Craig, I'll pretend you didn't say that. :D

one more thing, I don't have any money either! That's why I drive a YJ!

one more thing, I don't have any money either! That's why I drive a YJ!
it dont matter what kind of jeep you drive joop, we all have the same problem, jeep stands for just empty every pocket, and we all willingly abide.

by the way craig i fully support your endeavors

Back