My 1st Jeep Whoop whoop who-ray Wow

Tug-n-pull

My Dad had a 48' jeep, Out on the snowy days, fields and woods over the rest of the year. He swaped for a newer pick up! What a sad day. Back in 1976 I started to buy a new cj7. Dad says "Boy jeeps are just toys, buy yourself a truck that you can work out of" The only Bad advice from Pop! Back in June I bought 87 YJ. It is a 4cyl. 5 speed. Not a race horse but it crawls like a champ in the woods. Need to pek it up a bit and wish to raise it up a few inches. Put on a K&N filter and a flowmaster exaust "helped", next is a webber carb. Put in a CB and Awai sound system. Stainless parts and designed some vinil graphics for the hood. Alumium Solid Wheels and Tires.Looks good on the road. Now 16 year old son wants a jeep. We are looking for him one now. Thanks Tug'n'pull[addsig]

that sounds cool, hook your son up with a YJ or a TJ, get the 4.0L though, mines a four cylinder and it runs great , but from about 60 to 85 on the highway its incredibly sluggish. (you should now since you said yours was a four also)and the two extra cylinders couldn't hurt on the trail either!!!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back