Mower driver charged with drunk driving

Re: RE: Re: RE: girl + jeep

haha.. i got pulled over on a riding lawnmower one time. i was about 12, i just reconditioned it into a hot rod mower... I was driving over to our bike trails to go test it out. the stater took out her ticket book and everything. I just said I was going to a friend's house to pull out a bush. She was like "how fast does that thing go"... I replied with "oh, 4, maybe 5 down hill with a near empty tank" She let me go

There's a guy in Wichita that has just gotten his 12th DUI on his bicycle....the law allows for and intoxicated person to be arrested and charged with DUI on a bike, but has no allowance for any type of restrictions, therefore has no teeth.

Sparky-Watts said:
There's a guy in Wichita that has just gotten his 12th DUI on his bicycle....the law allows for and intoxicated person to be arrested and charged with DUI on a bike, but has no allowance for any type of restrictions, therefore has no teeth.

Yeah, that law kinda sucks, in my humble opinion. Don't think you need a license to ride a bike, right? And I'm sure he's not doing a whole lotta damage to anyone...........oh well, gotta protect him from himself, I guess. :shock:

Bootyfab Gallery (warning Dial-uppers)

"She might've took my car keys, but she forgot about the old John Deere."

Too funny!

Back