more gross jeep abuse

complete gray softop with all hardware

i think it was in 4WDhardware.
xenon makes them. i strongly dislike that company's products. they have a few other products to rice out jeeps.

only if you give me a 50 cal handgun so i can shoot myself in the nuts afterwards. then give me a second bullet an hour or so later so i can shootmyself in the head.

i think that would be going easy on me for doing something that horrible to my poor jeep

i think that wouldn't even compare to the pain my poor jeep would go thru having that stuff put on. at least my misery would have an end. the poor jeep would probably get bought by some ricer. have a lowering kit put on with some spinner 20's with low profile tires, get a 4 cylinder put in with a turbo (oh the transmission from the donor car would probabl go in too. making it a front wheel drive) and a huge wing put on the back.

the jeep would have to live the rest of it's life being the laughing stock of every other jeep and jeeper in the world. i couldn't do that to my poor jeep.

if i ever saw a jeep like that i would have to intentionally get in a head on collision with it and put it out of it's misery. even buying it and making back into a real jeep wouldn't help to much. at least it could die with some dignity. it would still be emotionally scared for life.

Great, I now hate Xenon too. That Jeep looks like a lowered Integra and a TJ had a baby. A very ugly baby.

holy ugly!..i don't know why some people make these things...i wonder if anyone bought them

LOL I Burst out Laughing as soon as the page loaded. Good lord thats the ugliest thing I have EVER seen, inluding beating out some of my ex inlaws!

Lady

I have a female friend with an auto 2000 Xj she lifted it 4"? not sure, put on 31" tires and loaded it up with neons. It has a tip on it and sounds stupid. The things never seen mud, I feel bad for it, it has so much potental but is doomed to see nothin but a parking lot and a strip where all the toyota's and other imports speed around in. I call it Jeep abuse

Just when you thought you knew what ugly was someone comes along and posts another Jeep abortion in the general chat forum. Where do these Jeeps come from? Can we make sure they stay there!?

This reminds me of Mystery Theatre 2000 where the robot/alien/whatever guys sit in the movie and bust on it the whole time.

Back