Mooooooving

Special_K

Re: Adams jeep show

I live in the burbs on the extreme north side of greater Atlanta and decided to move in-town both to save a little money and possibly realize my dream of having a better social life.....sooooo, I leased my house last week. Being single in the burbs gets old you know. Plus I'm tired of driving 30-40 mins into Atlanta anytime I want to do something fun. The one tiny little detail that I have yet to work out: Where I am going to live!??

I have no clue yet, but worst case scenario, I've seen some double-ply cardboard boxes that should hold up pretty good in a moderately heavy rain.

BTW, the couple wants to be in by July 9th so now I've got less than 3 weeks. OMG!!! Some people might suggest I did this backwards, but where the fun in doing it the logical way? Really though, I have a interim plan B...(i.e. a brother who lives in town) but I'm exploring plans A-1 through A-15 first. I just hate moving. Why did I do this again?

For the Bettys!!!

I'm the opposite here. I lived in the 'burbs, moved to the city. Now I'm married with children and getting ready to leave the city for a calmer, quieter life in rural PA. Ah the cycle of life.

Good luck and enjoy the city life and all that goes with it. Nice that you leased your house so if you decide you hate it you can always go back!

I got a spare bedroom you can rent if you need to......let's see, drive time from near Wichita, Kansas to Atlanta..hmm....4....7...carry the 6.....ummm......what time do you have to be at work?

Sparky-Watts said:
I got a spare bedroom you can rent if you need to......let's see, drive time from near Wichita, Kansas to Atlanta..hmm....4....7...carry the 6.....ummm......what time do you have to be at work?

LOL hahahahaa.

I guess Oregon would be TOTALLY out of the question, eh? Oh well. Special_K - are you close to that Duluth town? LBR

Back