Moab Pictures

avyoung

thank you

Went to Moab over Presidents day. We tryed to do Poison Spider Mesa but the first waterfall was covored in Ice. One group from our club winched up it but some of us turned around and headed for another trail. We went out to Mussel Man Arch on the white rim trail.

Sunday we did Kane Creek, and tried to do part of Flat Iron mesa. We got to a big slick rock hill with 2" of snow and had to turn around. It was a lot of fun.

Here are some pictures.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287670307

Hey the camo looks great in the shadows and snow. Very nice. The Moab looks like a dream scape for jeepers. I would so love to get out there some day. Maybe in a few years when I get these kids grown and out of here. I will be able to build me a trailer queen and make the trip. Thanks for the pics! tug

Very nice pictures...Looks like you guys had a really fun time!

Awsome pics man!I really want to get out to moab some day.Those rocks are calling out to me in my dreams.......

:lol: What amazing shots you got there, it is very beautiful as others said. NO way NO how could you get me on that one rock slab that lady is standing on. lol

Love the water way and all the Jeeps moving down it. Thanks for sharing!

Lady :lol:

88wrangler:

The cherokee tried to go along the creek but could not get over the Ice on the other side. The nose dive was after trying to back out of the ice and go a differant way. I tryed to pull him out backwards bur there isn't much traction on a sheet of Ice. The blue Wrangler pulled him forward but he could not get the other tires on the Ice even after heading up the bank.

I accidentally put the pictures in the wrong order so they are backwards. That may help the story out.

The Camo looks awesome!!

Those are some great PIC's someday I will venture out to the west and hit up moab!!

Johnny

Back