Missing the thing for the watchamacallit

ZBTstang

heater core shot?

Well after noticing some ratiling noise for a couple days I reailze I lost a small part for my jeep, and I cant begin to imagine a name for it. On a 98 Tj the compostie plastic pieces that connect to the roll bar by screwining in, and than the soft top hooks into that...well on the very end of the driver side piece where the piece meets the body(not the upper windshiled) im missing the plastic spacer....I noticed this becuse my passenger side one is still there and that side doesnt rattle. All it is is a litle rubber piece that rest betweens the plastic and the body, it looks like it couldve fallen off very easy when taking off the whole part..... If this is confusing just post what ya understood and ill try and explain better :mrgreen:

I picked up Roll Bar and Plastic Thingie :lol: so get splaining.

LOL Just kidding, I wish I could help ya, I'm sure there are a ton of little pieces like that just waiting to fall off jeeps. Good luck with it.

The technical name for the plastic thingy is "the door frame". It has a pin at the bottom, and two big screws that mount it to the roll bar above the window. Only half doors have this. The peice you are missing is called the door frame gasket.

Hope this helps.

Rob 8) :p :)

LMAO oh ya it connects to the dohickie or atleast that is what Utah said...I think it connects to the dumaflichie ...

Stock Fender Flares.....

LOL :lol: :lol: I will be good ....NOT ... :twisted:

Back