Mingez's next mod.

mingez

This worked for the paint job so....

Tell me what you think I should do next? Give me a brand name if you prefer for lockers, Throttle body spacer, etc.

IF "other" let me know what mod you suggest.

Gracias.

You wont need to get winched out if you're locked! (At least not as much)

I don't know how much they cost, but I like the Ox locker because of the cable actuator. Open diff on the road, locked on the trail. No unpredictable driving characteristics without having to rely on air pressure (like the ARB's) or an electric motor/servo (whatever the E-lockers use).

I have no idea if there are others made like this, but if I lock my rear axle it's either cable-actuated or Lincoln (welded).

Welding it might be a good option for you, the only thing that keeps me holding off from welding mine shut is this sharp bend on I-95 that I like to take at 65+ MPH. First rainy day I'm afraid I'd forget what I had and get sideways :shock: I'm probably worried about nothing though, and it would be fine.

Another option would be to do a posi-lock on the front and weld both of them. That would be cheap and you'd have one unstoppable XJ baby!!!

Need Help identifying gas tank in 85 CJ7

Neon license plate holder. :wink: Just saw one of those on a YJ yesterday at the mall. Why must people do that?

I like the neon license plate holder idea! :wink: But seriously go for the locker. It will get you a lot farther than a nice front bumper will. :)

I think this would look great!

image-missing.png

Or maybe the winch if you'd rather. :lol:

south442 now yer talkin..neon license plate holder is child's play compared to that! the more thugsessorys the better..i think we all need one of those to light up while we drive..or do a little dance when we step on the brake. :roll:

I found you some. Will give you AT least 25% increase in HP.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Definition??

type-r

Type-R is actually a trim line of the Acura Integra but rice boys will apply a Type-R decal to any automobile in order to make it to make it go faster.
Type-R decals are known to add horsepower and torque to any car.

You have a Plymouth Neon Type-R?!?!?
That must haul butt!!!

Or how about

image-missing.png

Jeepz For Life

The rear locker is a gimme. That should be mandatory.
I say go with a LockRight for the price and ease of installation. The Detroit is too pricey and requires that your gears be reset.
Next would be the winch and lst would be the throttle body. Added horsepower isn't going to do you much good if you are stuck.

redrooster said:
The rear locker is a gimme. That should be mandatory.
I say go with a LockRight for the price and ease of installation. The Detroit is too pricey and requires that your gears be reset.
Next would be the winch and lst would be the throttle body. Added horsepower isn't going to do you much good if you are stuck.

Just how easy is the install?

I have had bad experiances with the ez locker.Well, not me but my friend instaled one.And it just unlocked and locked up when ever it wanted too.

MPI Question?

Thanks guys... Just ordered the Lockright. After brooding over it for 2 weeks... I made my move. I was going to weld my rear, but after some thought I decided to try the Lockrights. If I hate em.. I know I can recoop most of my dinero on a BB or Ebay. Thanks again for the advice y'all!

Mingez... Out.

Back