MINGEZ?

oh no!!! call the search squad, ill check around for him too. hope everythings ok he's probably just getting comfy in his new house.

I thought he was moving. I would think he is just in transition.

Homemade Adjustable Coil Spacer

Maybe someone in that corner of Texas can yell for him. That's what them kuntry folk do. :) My gradma used to yell to her neighbors (@ 1/2 mile away and though some woods) in when she lived in the middle of nowhere Alabama.

At least this didn't happen in Georgia...

He better not be pulling a Gadget on us!!

hah. ill heading to the west side of town tomorrow, and his work is on the off I-10, so if i see his baby there ill let you guys know he's alive. :)

He's either busy moving or is hooked on Geocaching....that's almost as addicting a hobby as Jeepin' is, so it wouldn't surprise me!!

MINGEZ in da house!!!!!

Yup y'all guessed it, I'm moving up to Las Cruces. Just in transition, and renting 2 houses! (Lease obligation) My PC is in El Paso, and I have no internet access in Las Cruces. UGH!!!

I'm okay, I'll never leave Jeepz!!!! As long as the site is up, i'll be annoying all of you with my presence.
But I will say a lot has gone on in my absence. I came back and Jeepz was gone!! I almost had cardiac arrest.
Brazilian hackers??? Wha?

Thank you all for the concern, when you all don't post in a while I too say to myself: "Hope (he/she) is okay.

Nice to be back. But again, I'll be posting a little less during the transition.

You guys are the best.

Back