mileage indicator

Bev

Can someone tell my how the mileage indicator on my 2005 JGC Laredo is now showing the mileage in kilometers, of 140,000, I know the temp sensor is wrong but how did this get changed, there is about 85,000 miles on the car, I could not find any button that would have changed it.

My wife has the exact same vehicle. I'm not that familiar with it, but this indication can be changed by the control that changes the display for outside temp, MPG, and service intervals. Each time I change oil, I have to play with it a little before I can get to the point I want. Sorry not better help, but should send you in right direction.

OK, I got a reply as to how to change the mileage. There is apparently a set of buttons I found them under the cd player, I can just remember 1 button, "menu" I hit this button and something came up asking me if i wanted the mileage in us or metric, i pressed another button and it changed it back to US which I wanted, I also got the interior lights to work which never worked since i bought the suv, I bought this car last August 19th and have yet learned all the things it does. It helps if the car companies would supply a manual like they did way back when, but the almighty dollar comes first. Hope this helps

Back