midnight oil

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper

Is it sad that it is after midnight and Sully, Mingus and myself are the only ones on...but I can't leave in fear of missing something??????

I HAVE AN ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Exactly...addiction. I swear, I go to the XJ, Gen Chat, and Wrangler forums...and tab them (i have firefox) and then just refresh....refresh....refresh...

....I'm a very sick individual....with insomnia. :?

its 2:12am eastern time now for me. i'm a night person too, i work full time nights, so i dont get home until 12:15am anyways. except wednesdays, thats my day off for hockey :), and let me tell you, first time skating for almost 6 months, and i felt every minute of it :lol:

but yes, i'm usually on here at night, i dont check it much from work because i work for the state dept, and computers arent exactly private there, not that you guys are bad guys :wink:

mingez said:

I'll tell you something about insomnia... its 5AM and i'm still raging... i won't get tired til about 7AM... this is a nightly thing for me.. I go at least 2 nights a week without sleep.. just can't do it... and when there's nobody online, it can get boring i'll tell ya

you wanna see what insomnia does to a person?

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i started this saturday night... it started out as 150 feet of 14 gauge galvanized wire... i made all the rings and put them together to make a chain maille gauntlet... there's about 1300 rings total... yeah.. that's how boring it gets at night when your body just will not sleep

Can you make a fist with that thing snitty? Looks good, now you just need 1300 more rings for your left hand!

Snitty said:
mingez said:

I'll tell you something about insomnia... its 5AM and i'm still raging... i won't get tired til about 7AM... this is a nightly thing for me.. I go at least 2 nights a week without sleep.. just can't do it... and when there's nobody online, it can get boring i'll tell ya

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i started this saturday night... it started out as 150 feet of 14 gauge galvanized wire... i made all the rings and put them together to make a chain maille gauntlet... there's about 1300 rings total... yeah.. that's how boring it gets at night when your body just will not sleep

Ding-Ding-Ding!! We have a winner! :lol: :lol:

RE: Let

no i cannot make a fist actually... this one is my first attempt... if i was to to with 18 or 20 gauge, with 3/16" rings, i get better flexibility

RE: Terry-- Polls? Seeing double.

Snitty said:
mingez said:

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

When is the full body suit going to be ready?

i should be sleeping right now too. actually, before i clicked this post, i thought to myself, "i'm going to feel this in the morning" , but curiosity got the best of me :p ...

It's 11:39 PM here, I have been up since 3:00 AM, and that's counting a nice little hour and a half drive back from Lansing... Why am I not sleeping? Because there is too much to catch up on from when I was gone (haven't even gotten to the XJ, or the forum-related forums yet...

I blame Terry, and Jeremy Vohwinkle (michiganjeepers) exclusively for my lack of sleep!

RE: Let

1:26 am here on the west coast. Where you guys at??? Mingez-nice chain mail. But it reminds me more of something Sully would do after seeing the pic of him standing on the truck with a sword.

Back