Marth Stewart...

mingez

image-missing.png

GUILTY!!!

It's official? Sweet... I hope she becomes some prisoners Bizznitch. It's about time!

bryanjeep said:
ok course the woman will get off in a few years maybe less.

True dat, but her empire will suffer greatly. Check out how bad her stock "omnimedia" plummeted. Kind of apropos.

I'll bet she doesnt go to jail.Famous people never do, they just get fined.

Pie, I mean real pie. Not what you are thinking. LOL :lol: :lol:

LGR wrote:
thats good..its crazy that they don't sentance her until june 17th.

hey, easy - what did poor Motha ever do to deserve all this negativity?

Woman or no, I just don't see how what she did matches up to some other corporate high rollers mentioned in the news, and they have people going to jail for them. Martha must not have paid her employees enough. lol

Kmart may as well forget it without Martha. Watch them go bankrupt.

Lady

Sully said:
I'll bet she doesnt go to jail.Famous people never do, they just get fined.
jason williams will. mark my word. yesterday in the trial, his friend testified that "he saw jason williams pull the trigger" there's no way he avoids jail time.

Woman or no, I just don't see how what she did matches up to some other corporate high rollers mentioned in the news

It's all bad, and they all deserve to go to jail. It all ends up serving to make the people with less money a little poorer. It's stealing plain and simple.

Stealing is bad reguardless of social position, but in a way it's worse when a person of priveledge steals. A poor person holding up a liquor store has less options. She, and all of the corporate pirates are just greedy.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Yea say what you like but she will work wonders in the cell. Nice pastel sheets and matching ruffel. Justice It's a Good thing! hehehehehehe tug

hey i've got "free martha stewart t-shirts" for sale.
$8.99 each plus shipping.

i made one for a buddy and myself. you get quite the looks. good for a few laughs.

i hope she gets what she deserves. all those people that pull that stuff. why? i mean look at how much they are worth. how much do they need? although prestented with the opportuinty to make a ton of money like that would be hard to turn down. i also live pay check to pay check, so it's a little diffrent story for me.

Back