Made the trip

captainhook

If anyone remembers a couple months ago, I was asking the best way to get my Jeep from Vermont to Colorado. Well I figured the best way was to get in and drive it. The 35X12.5 TSL's got a little tore up, but I think that was because I only brought the pressure up to 32psi. The YJ ran great, except for a couple small problems. One involved a plugged catalytic converter and a hack saw, and the other just required alot of duct tape on a rear window. It made it though. Saw alot of jacked Jeeps on I-80. dunno if it was any of yous guys.

How many miles did you rack up on your YJ? You made the right choice to drive a jeep is better than most any other mode of transportation out there. Hope you got to see some off road activity over the haul! tug

Because of the 35's, the odometer doesn't work right, but it is supposed to be just over 2000 miles. No off roading other than driving around some f-ed up construction in Nebraska though because i took the front driveshaft off because I put on a solid front axle a while back with no hub kit and didn't want to tear up my transfer case on the long haul. Will get plenty of action here in colorado though.

Nice - 2K miles, a jeep, and some beautiful country. I'm sure youre gonna love Colorado.

Where in Colorado? Wanna ride a trail?

Hehehe...

Oh Sure...

Snow in the mountains today.

There are some great trails just West of you... Great clubs, as well...

Charlie

Back