Loose steering in xj

Well I went back out to the scrap yard today and didn't get any steering parts... the only Cherokee they had left was a 99 so I grabbed the booster out if it... and a sweet ass kc light switch... guess ima have to attempt to rebuild mine tomorrow

Changed the pump and tightening a couple of things in the front end... I first how amazing it is

XjShake said:
Changed the pump and tightening a couple of things in the front end... I first how amazing it is

Im glad you tried that before you put money in other stuff i forgot to ask bout that but you still need a column dont you

Unfortunately... all the ones at the salvage yard were veal except for one but it looked different than mine so I didn't grab it... I also got a trailer hitch and differential skid plate... so I did pretty good

XjShake said:
Unfortunately... all the ones at the salvage yard were veal except for one but it looked different than mine so I didn't grab it... I also got a trailer hitch and differential skid plate... so I did pretty good

Good deal you check out hydro assist anymore

can anyone help with identifying a power steering box. i have a 97 tj and i think i have a early 90's cherokee or grand cherokee steering box siting around, i know ill need it soon count of leaking but i dont want to take it all apart if it not gonna work. anyone know about the numbers on power steering boxes. on ebay theres one that says it fits jeep tj and 90 up cherokee,and 93 up grand cherokee to 01, but i dont know if they have all them available or if one fit all?

This is true according to autozone... all have the part number 7525...

This is true according to autozone... all have the part number 7525...
Thanks, i did follow that up, and your right, but now i have to identify the steering box that i have, i just dont know what it came off of, im hopin the right year. thanks again.8)

Back