Looking for an offroad club in NC

hatemaker22

I'm a big Jeep fan, currently I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee with a 4" lift and a 1988 Cherokee with a 4" lift. I take the 1988 up to Brown Mountain ORV all the time, and i hit up all the local muddin spots in town. I live in Hickory, and I'm trying to get hooked up with some people who have the same love for off-road driving that I do. Most of the people around here are big and bad when it comes to mudd, but they won't go trail riding, afraid they might mess up their pretty paint jobs, lol. I'm just trying to find some people who want to get together and do some trail riding and other assorted "reckless" things off-road. I'm up for starting a club if one doesn't exist or joining up, it really doesn't matter to me, cause wheeling with 4 people in one jeep blows.

ROADS EXIST TO GET YA TO THE DIRT

Hey man I am just over in East Tennessee and would love to come over and play in the brown mt. park some time and you are welcome to come here and vist my trails at any time I live in Erwin near Johnson City Tennessee. let me know tug

hey, the Brown Mountain Park is closed down for the season and doesn't open back up till march 16th. The major problem with Brown Mountain is having to dodge the Quads, so me and some buddies go up there and fish and camp for the weekend, basically just chilling during the days, then at night we get on the trails cause all the quads quit riding after dark. I went fourwheeling some place in tennessee a year ago, but it was just right over the state line and i can't remember the name of the place. There are some other nice places to ride in NC, like Telico, and uwharri, or however you spell it. yeah if ya wanna talk about getting some people together to go let me know my yahoo messenger id is devious_mind_82

Hatemaker..check out www.nc4x4.com
have people from all over the state there(i am in raleigh)
should have some fellow offroaders you can hook up with in your area.

Hatemaker,

I am also in Raleigh. Would love to meet up with you any do some riding. I have looked at nc4x4 and they tend to all Toyota. Nothing wrong with that but if you are looking for jeeps, that is not the group. How about jeepz south. Let me know when you want to get together. Maybe Tug can come over and play.

Todd

new yj heat mod

definitely toyota dominated...but jeeps are making a run at it over there lately. i say lets make toys the minority and bombard them with jeepers lol :)
Patriot,know any good spots around raleigh? i go to kemp alot looking for some other good places...

Back