Local Soldiers Heartwarming Tribute

LadyJeepFreak

Non Dial Up Friendly.

Go here: http://www.wboc.com/ and look on the lower right for "Delaware soldier leaves behind self made DVD". Click the video link and watch it.

It is beautiful and touching and you will never forget it. I can't look at it because I am on dial up but I saw a minute and a half of it this morning on the local news and I'm hoping they play it on the 11 pm news tonight.

Lady

nice video, music was a bit choppy though? was it just me? could still tell the music was from the best war movie ever made.

Adam

It was choppy for me too but so was the video on dial up. Can you tell me the movie and song? My mom loved it and wanted to know more about it but I had never heard it. Thanks

Lady

RE: Miltitary 1970

its from black hawk down. and, not sure where you got adam, but my name is trevor :wink: no worries!

That was a pretty touching video. Black hawk down was definitely a movie everyone should see.

i agree judge, i think its the best war movie ever made. and not having ever been in combat myself, i asked a friend who recently returned from overseas, and he said thats about as realistic as it gets. definately a gripping movie, good cast, and its true, sometimes i have a hard time with war movies that are not true, ex. as much as i thought tears of the sun was a good movie, i didnt do it for me on the same level as black hawk cause it was just all made up.

RE: Do I need to regear for 33

Trevor, please excuse my confused mental state. I mixed up your screen name with someone else from your area. My stupidity! I will def look up that movie. Thanks for the information!

Lady

Back