Lets celebrate!!!!!!!!

purpleyjgirl

First lets celebrate my 400th Post :D Then lets celebrate my move :D Just moved 3 miles but it was cray I will never do it again.....I keep asking myself how did we collect so much crap? Anyways it took about 2 weeks to finish.......... I have to apologize to some who have asked about some stuff in the for sale section. I havent been on the computer in awhile, If your still interested please PM me again and I will definitly get back to you. So Just a post to say welcome home to me.......Glad to be back and settled in. :wink:

BTW 400 posts is not that much concidering Ive been here for year and a half I think. Ill have to come by more often.

Congrats on 400 from 482 here!

Ain't moving fun. My wife and I moved in December of last year. What were we thinking. There was stuff in the attic that we hadn't used in a few years and it got thrown away or donated. It is amazing how much STUFF one can accumulate over the years.

Enjoy the new house. :D

Congrats on the new crib! I hate moving. Not just the task itself, but meeting the new neighbors, finding good places to eat, shop, etc etc etc. At least youre still in the same area, that helps.

Posting at a 400 pace means you probably stayed out of the stupid stuff ;) Congrats on that, too!

You go girl! Just keep up the good work cause like the man said you do add alot to this site. I just come into town for a couple of mins and had time to post and I am glad I did to help you party down the number 400 post. tug

I was wondering where you had been? I'm was beginning to worry! Congrats on the move and the posts. But most of all...WELCOME BACK to JEEPZ!!

Congradulations!!! I hate moving too, but hope it went alright for you!

Hopefully the garage is a good one...That's always the best part about moving into a new house!

Carefree celebration good!!!

Whooooweeeeeee!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Go purple!!!

Whooooohooooo!!!!!

Back