Leaky clutch need help quick need to be fixed by today asap

JB88Cherokee

Alright you see this post and you say leaky cluth well thats a broad subject. ok well here it goes. started yesturday by getting in started driving fine. well about mid last week i noticed that there was some fluid on the florr board of that little black rubber mat thing that runs down my fire wall and comes down to the floor. I hope you understand what im saying other wise ill fell stupid. wel going back to yesturday all of a sudden my clutch started to get spongy and more spungy so on and so on till it got to the point that there was alot of play in the clutch still engegees and disengages and oppertes fine just doesnt feel right. but what i want to know if u can keep just adding fluid to it for now with out any other hydrolic problems accuring i have replaced the slave cylinder 3 months ago and it went out again 3 weeks ago but it is new now. im very broke at the moment but cant really spare the extra little bit for about a week. if someone could help me out in this grey area. im preety sure that its just a leak on the masterclutch. no other fluid leaking any where and not coming out of slave cylinder

Are you saying that the leak is coming from the slave cylinder, or are you having problems tracking the leak down?

As a side note, most of the parts shops (advance auto parts, auto zone, etc) offer lifetime warranties on their parts. You may be able to get a free replacement if they have lifetime warranty where you bought it.

Back