Laurabostons pics from sunday trip

purpleyjgirl

Ok Im going to try and post them If they dont show, hold tight and Ill find jhiggins to help out. Like I said before some of the pictures are still clips from my video camara, so if they look fuzzy. Aleast I got cool footage :D Presenting Laura on the trail.... I hope
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
I like this one :wink:
image-missing.png
I was just spying in this one hehehehe
image-missing.png

There I am! :mrgreen:

Thanks! They look good. No pics of the tree jumping in front of me! - Thanks!!! Mud everywhere, trees inside Jeep, almost stuck... It was all good!!

That it is...is it the chrome wheeles that give it away?
I cant wait to get diffirent ones..I'm not a big fan of chrome rims. I got the Freedom because it was really the only one on the lot that was worth it. He had alot of SE's, and I needed the 6cyl...and also it has the slightly larger tires. Since it is new, I wasnt gonna be able to get fatty tires for a couple months. I wanted to take it off road ASAP. So thats what I got.

old man emu xj lift

Which trail was that? Can't wait till the 23rd. Gonna be a blast. I was looking at my stock size M/T tires and they weren't cutting the bill ( When I was wheeling in maine last weekend) So I most likely have my 33's mounted and balanced for the 23rd. Got me the yoko's geolander m/t's through summit racing. I have had a set of ar 767 15x8 for about five months now!

Lady,

Yeah! I was pumped to go out with another Jeep, nevermind another girl! It was a wicked good day...cant wait to go out with other people! Paragon expically, I hope us girls can hook up there...maybe.

Laura

Back