Laugh it up gents, pt. 2

redwrangler02

Yesterday, I got in my Jeep to meet a friend at Starbucks, and as soon as I opened the door, I get hit with a wave of what smells like dog sh*t. I was already running late, so I said screw it and just opened my window. I get to Starbucks earlier than my friend, so I get out and start going through the routine, checking the bottoms of my shoes, the floorboard and pedals, but I can't find anything that would make my Jeep smell so bad. I went and opened my tailgate and rolled up my back window (I have the soft top on, but I am missing the back tailgate bar that holds the rear window shut) and then I see it: a massive pile of sh*t sitting in the floorboard right in front of the rear passenger side seat. WTF. Glad to know my Jeep is another animal's port-a-potty. Lame.

I've had bird sh*t in my Jeep before just from having the top down, but this is a new one for me. The top was even on this time, aside from the rear window not being completely shut.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! extra-medium, you crack me up

Be glad to know its a jeep tho. of it was anything else cleaning it would be a whole other story.

damn cats. they climb in mine and try to **** all over it. that is why my hardtop and doors are still on and the temps have been in the high 80s to low 90s

And I thought cleaning up after my dogs in the yard was bad.

Back