Last person to comment wins $20

90deg F feels like 99 deg F with 59% humidity. Barometer 29.97 and falling. Thunder storm a brew'n

Cooler than yesterday.

Those are 33's, mind you.

Attachments

• image-2383793743.jpg
    image-2383793743.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 71
  • image-2447873203.jpg
    image-2447873203.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 270
Hmmmm whatever happened to the jeepacorns? They need to weigh in on this, I'm sure that utah dosn't want my opinion about his butt.

Hey everyone , I just wanted to say that I did not expect to draw any attention to my thinking that TrailRatedRN 's signature was funny or cute. But I guess I just got to use caution if I say something personal like I did. If no one is hurt or offended , particularly TrailRatedRN , and all is fun and games as usual and all is good , then I guess I'm happy . Be good everyone. Greg

Yes Greg, I am deeply offended. That's why I took a picture of my ass and posted on the net; because my heart was so badly bruised. Of course, after all the effort I made to haul my butt to the top of my tire, only one person has offered his opinion.

Last edited:
Yes Greg, I am deeply offended. That's why I took a picture of my ass and posted on the net; because my heart was so badly bruised. Of course, after all the effort I made to haul my butt to the top of my tire, only one person has offered his opinion.

I am hurt for you a and my deepest apologies as this should have never happened and what's more , I of all people should have known . I don't feel right , for what it's worth , I'm very sorry . I recommend this portion of this thread be deleted , for what little good that will do now . Feel bad inside........

Can we stop with this buzzkill? I have no idea why anyone would think TRRN wouldn't like to get a little risqué on Jeepz. I remember not long ago she demanded pics on shirtless men in front of their jeeps; and anyone who once used The Big Kids Table, well... Now, where's my $20?

Last edited:
Can we stop with this buzzkill? I have no idea why anyone would think TRRN wouldn't like to get a little risqué on Jeepz. I remember not long ago she demanded pics on shirtless men in front of their jeeps and anyone who once used The Big Kids Table, well... Now, where's my $20?

Well , I would say if anyone deserves to win , I will have to admit your participation well earned this prize , but for effort , you deserve better. The contest should have rule about someone working their butt this hard and keeping this contest interesting . If you did not win , I would be hurt ! Why , you almost busted your ass , literally ! That deserves recognition alone !

Send her a gift card from Quadratech, that heals broken hearts.

Your right , when a woman puts her heart into it , she deserves to be rewarded just for her love . Hope the propriorter of this contest recognizes that . After all , she did put her personal business on the line , and on line !

Back