Land Runner Body?

Sparky-Watts said:
For $7000, my poor granny could finally get that operation she's been needing....and we could finally start calling her Larry. :shock:

When I am exhausted, and sick, and have worked 11 hours today, and have another 45 this week to go, you can still make me laugh! :lol: :lol:

wen tto look at my block today...

well the first thing i noticed is that my mom would stop b*tching about climbing into my jeep (i swear every time she has to get in) but over all i dont really like it.. i dont like how the front looks... but maybe just because i cant picture it beefed up right now... sides are pretty BLAH! might change my mind on the over all idea if i could see it jacked up

RE: Re: My last trail run

antsinmypants said:
well the first thing i noticed is that my mom would stop b*tching about climbing into my jeep (i swear every time she has to get in) .............

Ants, you need to get you some "nerf" bars - Mom will like 'em and your rocker panels will too!

So, I came back to the shop last night, and it's sitting in there again...this time all covered in mud with a huge pool of transmission blood on the floor underneath. Seems he does take it wheeling, and blew up the transmission. It's an automatic, which is another reason I wouldn't want to wheel an automatic transmission. Clutches are cheap compared to trannies.

Back