Kumho Dealers

mingez

Firefox, and BBcode shortcut. Just "Right Click"

Anyone know of a REALLY great place to buy them? My rear Xterrains are all but shot, and one even has a patch in it. I figure it's best to replace all of them then replacing the 2 Xterrains that are shot.

I've been looking at the Kumho MT's for a while now. But noone has them locally.

I didn't check out the link, but I called around locally and couldn't find a Kumho dealer in my area. I found a place that said they used to carry them, but not anymore.

She sold me on a set of Summit Mud Dawgs instead. Said that's what they are pushing to all of their Kumho customers now. I'll probably put them on the TJ the week after next. It's an MT/R knock-off with the outer lugs spaced further apart for better mud traction. At $104 a piece mounted and balanced for the little 31s, they're the cheapest mud tire I could find locally.

Lots in my area, but that doesn't help you much :roll:

Worst case scenario try the Tire Rack if the corporate website's zip code dealer locator thingy fails you.

I'd probably opt for a brand I could buy locally if you don't find one though. Tough to get warranty service on a tire via the 'net.

Do you have a "Big O" near you? They are listed as a dealer. They should at least be able to order them.

NTB is nationwide right? i have a friend that works at my local one, he was able to get me kumho's for a couple of my buddies. just cause they dont have them in stock, doesnt mean they cant get them.

Back