Kansas Weather Does it Again....Part 2

Well, I'm a Southern boy, so no snow stories. But that front came through last night (awesome clouds!!).........temp dropped from 70 to 30 in an hour!!!!!

Guess we're gonna have to move to the islands.........I hate the cold!!!

"Well, I'm a Southern boy, so no snow stories. But that front came through last night (awesome clouds!!).........temp dropped from 70 to 30 in an hour!!!!!

Guess we're gonna have to move to the islands.........I hate the cold!!!"

This is the first I've heard of this moving to the islands stuff- I'm already packing!!

"Well, I'm a Southern boy, so no snow stories. But that front came through last night (awesome clouds!!).........temp dropped from 70 to 30 in an hour!!!!!

Guess we're gonna have to move to the islands.........I hate the cold!!!"

This is the first I've heard of this moving to the islands stuff- I'm already packing!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's what my weather program looked like on the 28th when a front dropped the temp 15 degrees in 5 minutes:

WeatherOutlook112806-1.jpg

I finally went to sleep around 2:30 yesterday afternoon and just woke up about an hour ago......slept in my LazyBoy for 13 hours! As if shoveling 15 tons of snow wasn't enough to kill my back.........

Just unloaded a bunch of pics off my camera and found these of the storm back on 11-30-06. First one is a pic from the drive in to work. It was taken about 11 am that morning, I think:

November06Snow1-2.jpg

Visibility got worse after I took this one, so I didn't feel comfortable taking my hands off the wheel to snap any more pics.

These are a couple shots one of my co-workers took of me. They started calling me "Sparky the Snowman" after these. Yes, that's ice in my beard and hair, and the hood of my sweatshirt was frozen solid:

November06Snow2-2.jpg
November06Snow3-2.jpg

It was about 9 degrees when these were taken, wind chills around -15.

Back