Just Remembering an Old Friend!

Tug-n-pull

Finally!!!

image-missing.png

Still loved and missed J! tug

That's weird, tug. I was searching through the threads for some info on the Nutter bypass and ended up re-reading the whole thread that told of the bad news. I remember Josh was one of the first to jump in and greet me when I joined in (most likely the case for many). Life is so fragile and can pass in an instant. When things like that happen it can really put life into perspective. Many problems which seemed so big or important just seem petty in comparison. I hope that gal he was engaged to is doing well.

This thread made me realize what kind of site this truly is and the caliber of people who frequent here:
http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=318560&highlight=josh+higgins

you know... as soon as i saw the title of this thread... i knew what you were getting at... and i'm glad you did that... it is amazing how people most of us have never seen in person can affect us in such ways

yes, he will always be remembered and missed greatly. I just wish I would have been a member when he was around (I was just a guest at the time).

Josh, I miss him to death! A piece of jeepz died that day....jeepz has never been the same since. I cant help but remember chating with him and exchanging opinions on jeeps and life experiances. When I first read the original thread that Josh had been involved in a fatal car accident. My heart sank. I had just talked to him the night before. He was a good man. And he is missed by me.

He was such an active part of this forum... he is STILL the top fourth poster on Jeepz.com... he always had something to say about everything and wouldn't miss being a part of us here.. just as he never will stop being a part of us

Yes, I too was a new member and he helped me quite a bit. I was extremely saddened by his departure. What a great spirited guy!! And what an awesome representative of our little culture here.
:cry:

I never had the fortune of meeting him or talking with him, but from what you all say about him, I know I've met similar folk. My heart goes out to all of you who knew him, and I have a bit of envy toward you, as well. Those who touch our lives in a special way always seem to leave too soon. My mom always told me they had to leave early to make Heaven more special for us when we get there......dang, now ya got me crying.

jps4jeep said:
August 23 2003! was a sad day in Jeepz history!

I joined just a few days before that and of course he was one of the first people to answer my question. I have read so many of his posts since then while researching things that I feel like I know him.

I look forward to meeting him when it's my time.

I think about Josh alot when I check my private messages, I still have 4 or 5 of them from him, I dont really want to delete them, Its kind of nice to be reminded every now and then.

Tug-thanks for the reminder. Sometimes we need those. I haven't forgotten Josh either. Purpley, I had PMS too and recently deleted them for some reason. I guess it was just a thought. It is nice to be reminded though. What a bright star he is up in the sky nowadays.

Lady

Back