Just got back! Missing trails!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator

Hey all, I have been on Vacation for the past week and a half and I missed the board, I looked around and I missed a lot, including the new found chat that has been taking place (used to be once and a while) awesome!

Well me and the wife trailered my bike up to Maine Last weekend (her family's vacation home), did some riding along the coast, helped the father-in-law put up a glass room of the house, We were in Maine just for a few days, then we drove over to Freedom NH where my families vacation house is. We were driving down this remote highway and I noticed a bunch of mud tracks from something wide enought ot be a jeep, I slowed down and followed and it was the opening of this awesome looking trail. so now I am stoked to get to the house and go wheeling! We drive the 45 min or so left and get to the house. we unpack and do everything, little boat ride and then I went trail hunting.

All of the trails that I used to ride on in Ossippe NH and Freedom NH are gone!

They have been aquired privatly and shut down. Out of about 10 different trails I ride on, in the past month 9 were closed! Damn Farmers!

We did go up this one trail and about two miles from now where there was a MB Unimog for sale, $10,000, I took pics, just need to get them developed! This thing was mint, portal axles and all, nice dark gray camo color!

Thanks for letting me vent about this! To all the farmers who purchase land and shut it down to public use, Bad, very Bad!

Johnny[addsig]

A digital camera will cost a little more... but you will be more pleased with the price once you stop buying film

Who buys film, dispossible!!
Hey me and the wife just bought our first home, money is a little tight gimmy a break! Wanna sell me your? cheap?

Any time BRO, But the good trails are another 1 1/2 hour drive north from here.

Anyways J, I will see ya at paragon in a couple!! right!!

Johnny

Back