Just a little angry!!

88Wrangles

Just feeling like I need to vent a little :evil:

So, I leave my Jeep overnight at my school last night due to going to a senior grad party that the school was having. The school is a Catholic high school, which has a parking surrounded by houses of people who run the school. So I go at about 10:00 this morning to pick my Jeep up, and my CD player/reciever is not in it's normal place, and the dash piece right above it is gone as well. What's up with this?? I could normally see that happening, but I also had around 150' of chain right there on the passenger side floor, along with 10 ratchet tie downs. Then in the back there was a tool box and some other valuable things (that weren't even touched.

Oh well, I'll be calling the school Monday and reviewing the tape from one of the 3 camera's that were pointed directly at my Jeep, and the many others around it as well!!! All I have to say is this persone better watch out. My mom also has a friend who is a detective, so it shouldn't be too hard finding who it was.

Stereo's and Jeeps Dont Mix !!!!!! It took me 2 break-ins to figure this out after having 2 800 watt amps and 2, pioneer subs an 1 kicker subwoofer stolen

I want to get an olympic trunk to keep my subs and amp safe once I put a soft top on. As for head unit's you should look into one of the center consoles with the locking cd player. Tuffy makes one.

Thieves are thieves and they'll get in no matter what you do. Just be thankful they didn't rip up your top (which is why I never lock mine - never understood that - putting locks on a vehicle with zippers!?!). Feel really bad for ya - a shame all peeps can't be jeepers. Hopefully, this thief will suffer from his karma - don't let it get you down. What goes around, comes around.

That's a bummer man.

The YJ I just bought has a brand new Tuffy console with a seperate compartment for the radio. It's pretty stout and I think it would keep most theives out!

I just looked up that console at Quadratec. $239 :shock: That's pretty steep, I don't know if I would've spent that myself, but it is really nice.

Stereo are a crooks kind of thing. Something they can enjoy! Not much chance of a thief taken tools that would cause them to have a reason to work! hehehe Sorry you got hit! tug

A tuffy console is the way to go. I just installed mine...it's only been in for two days (permanently) and I love it. I have a peace of mind too with stuff that I leave in my Jeep. I got hit a few months back when someone stole my stereo at the airport. I got the tuffy in response to that theft. It also has much more storage than the stock YJ console.

Ya, I am definatly getting a Tuffy console with the spot for the stereo. I have already found the new head unit AND speakers that I will be buying!! Now I just have to find a new piece for my dash, and hook up a new wire for my clock that they cut the wire to (luckily they didn't get the wire for the oil pressure, etc).

Special_K said:
A tuffy console is the way to go...

It also has much more storage than the stock YJ console.

Yeah it is definately bigger, and you can actally rest your arm on the armrest!!! :D

Back