Jhiggins

yes YES yes....the latest and greatest...if we can come up with
5-10 people we can ride for free and camping with all hook ups
for 3-4 days for $10 a person/vehicle...If we get 15-20 people
everything is free and we can make and name a trail ..whatever we
want....Also so we I will send waviers out to people that would like to
go it will be in the Last week of Aug/or first week of Sept....There is the latest... :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

GREAT!!! i may be able to round up a few ppl around hereif we need to get a limit, as far as the time the first or second week of sept would be ALOT better for me b/c i start college the 27 of august :-D [addsig]

That sounds good the 2nd week of Sept....I have already 5 people,
3 jeeps, and 1 hummer that are going......... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

You just HAD to invite a hummer didn't you! j/k I'd be down with any weekend AFTER Labor Day! Just tell me where..... :cool: [addsig]

I just figured he could get stuck and we could take
funny pictures of a jeep pulling him out....Atleast it
isn't a wanna be hummer...It's not a H2 :-D [addsig]

if it can fit in the trails the hummer would be great, ive driven/riden in a real one off road and they are pretty amazing..... when you talk to the ppl at superlift again i would ask about the widths of the trails, b/c from what ive heard and seen they are pretty tight.....and steep.... :-D [addsig]

I will double check and let you know....... :-D [addsig]

just makin sure someone doesnt drive all this way only to find out his hummer wont fit on the trails :lol: [addsig]

If it came down to it we could see how tough it is
and make it fit....hehehehehe :lol: :lol:

Thanks though I will check in the AM :-D [addsig]

Deep Envy here as I can not break away to come if I were abble to I would trailer ol Jeezabell and be there. Alot of the fun and excitement is now inthe planning stages of this ride. Getting everything worked out and ready for the gang to show up. I had one of the best times of my life with Jeepz.com people. We never went out and did anything as serious as the 4wheeler mags are chocked full of. Just good ol american trail riden and had such a blast. It is more the getting to meet greet and know folks of like mind set that makes this sort of deal so special. I wish you all the best and at some point at least bring up ol tug around a dinner table or camp fire as I will be there is sprit. Tug[addsig]

You can count on that good Sir...I will have a sign that says
WISH YOU WERE HERE TUG :-D [addsig]

i got another guy to go along w/ us today, he is the service manager at the chevy delealership here.... his truck is an 86 swb chevy in 35" baja calws... :-D [addsig]

It is starting to sound good ...I need to get
names so I can send waviers of liability to
them so we (I) can have more fun .... :-D [addsig]

Back