Jeepz Message Board is now working?

mingez

Marvel Mystery Oil

So... the board IS working??

I guess you have to click on the message board link to the left instead of the main one.

How long has it been like this?

mingez said:
So... the board IS working??

I guess you have to click on the message board link to the left instead of the main one.

How long has it been like this?

If you look at the posts (and if memory serves), it's went down sometime on the 25th. Terry's working hard to fix it (as usual - see "Forum Related"). I think he's feeling the earth shaking from so many "Z -ers" going through withdrawal!!

RE: Re: Jeepz Message Board is now working?

Jeepz.com must be one hell of a target for the hackers.

all i can say is i didnt know what to do with myself when i couldnt get on here. I feel like i have a purpace in life now lol.

Hmmm....this is going to take some getting used to.

I do like the "New Posts" feature up top.

I think I might like this new look.

Yeah, we're back online. I'm going to do some tweaking with the look of the place for a while, but it should be smooth sailing from now on. We were using some free software to run the place, and that tended to be a target for hackers. We now have about the best forum software avaliable, and hackers shouldn't be a problem now.

If anyone notices any problems, just post in the forum related about them. I'll also get the chat and howto sections running this week.

just hang on for a bit, I'll clean up the look. I'm not real happy with the oversized fonts and big post icons.

Missed you all. Love the new forum. Could do without the old look at the top, with the yellow. But I am picky. LMBO. This new forum part is real modern looking though. Liking it! Great JOB TERRY!

Heather April

Nice job with the site terry! Things are looking good!

Back