Jeepz For Life

Jeepfrk97

I dont know if this is just me and this is my first post so be easy, but my jeep means the world to me, i know that i will always have a jeep some were, no matter where i live, i know ill alway be a Lifetime owner of a jeep. Theres something about driving with no top, no doors that make me feel great! my jeep is not the best and most hooked up but Its mine and i love it. Any one else feel this passionate about there jeep ?

:lol: ALoha JpFreak. Welcome to the group. I guess I'm the female version of you. lol That could be scary since I don't know you.

If your wondering how much we love the lifestyle and our jeepz, take a look at a few things.

1. Post Counts (not the be all end all but you can see where we spend ALOT of time)

2. Signature Pictures, Mod listings and sayings we live by

3. Personal Jeepz Websites

Those three things alone will amaze ya and keep you busy for yours reading and looking at how much we love JEEPZ! lol

Lady :D

Welcome. I know how you feel, getting stuck in traffic isn't nearly as bad with the top down and the doors off. Turn on the radio, grab a cold soda, kick your leg out the door and relax. Its kinda like a rolling cabana :wink:

CJ spring bushings

That is so true outofstep. I have owned 25 vehicles in my 27 years of life. My cj is my 1st Jeep, and I am sure it will not be my last. I just don't think I could do without a jeep now that I have owned one. Most of those 25 vehicles were trying to find a vehicle to fit my personality. I have definatly found a brand that fits my personality now I just need to buy a new Jeep so that I have a daily driver jeep, and a play jeep.

I can't take my doors off, but I am that passionate about my XJ. I periodically look in my garage just to say HI.

While at work, I'll take a stroll to the front of the store just to check how she's doing.

I love it.

Im with avyoung... this is my first jeep, but i just cant see me ever being without one now. Im sure ill have other vehicles, but i think and hope ill always have a Jeep too

Nathan

Like avyoung im 21 owned 23 different vehicles and out of them 2 cj's 2 yj's and a 2 cherokee's loved them all but my favorite as everyone knows here was my purple yj :cry: I miss her alot but still have the jeepz in my blood and heart with my GC. and saving every penny for a new Miss Purple!!!!!! Not only do we all have love for our jeepz but it goes the same for wheelin. (I think) I know even if I didnt or couldnt own a jeep I would probably have something I can get out on the beach or in the woods with. :lol: :lol:
Welcome to jeepz.com!!!!!!

mingez said:
I periodically look in my garage just to say HI.

While at work, I'll take a stroll to the front of the store just to check how she's doing.

I love it.

I sure know what you mean!! When I'm at home, I look out the window constantly just to see how my Jeep is doing. When I'm at school, I am always looking out into the parking lot to see how it is doing--not because I'm worried about it, but just because I just want to look at it!

I think that I will always own a Jeep as well. I hope that I also will have the Jeep that I have now, and it will have the poopoo modded out of it! :lol:

Welcome to Jeepz!

It was really nice today, and it may hit 80 this weekend. I miss my YJ, but I'm really warming up to my Cherokee and I can't wait to get the lift, wheels, and tires on.
I will get another SWB Jeep, hopefully soon, but until then I'll just enjoy the XJ.

I too own my first jeep and I'm loving every minute of it! It is so fun to put new parts on them, fix them, and to go wheeling! Jeep is all about having fun and going places others only dream of. I think I am ruined for life, I OWN A JEEP!

Loose soft top...

I may let it rust, I may leave it dirty, I may not care about dents, dings, scratches, holes, etc... but I do love it... A couple years back, my transmission went out... and not S-ing you... I was seriously depressed for a good while until I fixed it

this is all so true, my buddy tried talking to me about getting a daily driver and putting the jeep aside because of how gas is going up but i couldnt do a thing like that, doors off top down with the music up, people just like looking to much and i enjoy having the wind up the shorts and the air through my hair, its all so pleasant and the nice thing is no one but jeep owners understand how great it is

Jeep "something that gets into your system and stays like some west Nile Parasite that swims up into you private parts and you have to amputate to rid your self of!" Only it feels much better. hehehehe tug

I am a machinist and unfortantly I do not have windows at work.. but I have a rolling home.. my tool box. A monster roll-a-way where I placed a piece of plastic on top and put an 8x10 of hollow's eve under it. Now when I am doing paper work or just wondering why I am here ( at work) I peak under that clear plastic and see her crossing the golden crack.
LOL my wife only rates a 4x6 picture...we all know who is my first love....till death due us part...then she gets a new tub and a bigger suspention!

Back