Jeepz.com Trail Week-Last Call

PASmokeater

Just kidding!!!!!!!! I would like to know if your comming, so sound off here,,,wether for the whole shebang or just a couple days. If just a day or two, let me know which days you are coming and when you are arriving. I will have waivers available at the Auction house daily, and will also preform safty inspections before the day begins.
If I don't have your email address, please leave it so I can give you a # to contact me at.

Thanks,

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Just another word of "You all come" Man it is going to be a wonderful time to get to know the folks that you know and trust here at Jeepz.com. this has been in the works for along time. we first started this back in Jan or Dec.... PASmokeater said hey lets do this and i said come here if you want. We have the town wired for us. The sherrif is going to help us get along and the week. Local resturants are welcomeing us with groupe rates. NAPA is setting up a 24 hour hot line for us to get us the parts we break ASAP. Autozone is willing to do as much as they can. The Hooters gals are going to be glad to see us and we will have photo ops every where. hehehe Just so much to do and so much to see. Please know all are welcome and even if only for a day or two come join in on a trail or two. I want to meet you and get to know you. We are going to make an impression on the local east tennessee area for the good of Jeepz.com. tug[addsig]

To those that are going, please Email me and let me have your adreeses again (lost in a crash), and I'll email the final details....Thanks,

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Hey it's me... Sorry I've been away for a few weeks. But I would love to be able to see you all. But it's a busy time up here, you know with all the summer time stuff. Any ways hope you all have a great time. Take care and don't forget the pics...

OlllllO[addsig]

We have the town wired for us. The sherrif is going to help us get along and the week. Local resturants are welcomeing us with groupe rates. NAPA is setting up a 24 hour hot line for us to get us the parts we break ASAP. Autozone is willing to do as much as they can. The Hooters gals are going to be glad to see us and we will have photo ops every where.
Quote: Tug

You all are amazing,, OUTSTANDING!!
Your Sponsers are very impressive,
It makes me sick, I can't be there.

When you're rested from the trail,
you know I'm gonna have to Tug'
on you for some hints and tools
of your success.

Thanks TUG.[addsig]

Back