Jeepz.com Trail Ride ?

PASmokeater

I was planning on heading out to Camp Jeep next year, when my girlfriend came up with what I think is a pretty good idea. What if WE could get together, and hold our own week of trail riding ? This is just the beginning of the planning stages, but I need to know who would be interested, when you could go (preferably spring/summer), and where you would like to have it. I'm trying to find someplace central to everybody, with camping facilities close by. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll keep you all updated on the progress. Any questions can be posted, or you can Email me direct at PASmokeater@AOL.com Thanx Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

im hailin from iowa, and im in, any ideas so far where youd like to do it?[addsig]

Thanks Master....not yet, I want to see who's interested, and where from, and then try to pick somethng central to everybody. But I'm always open to suggestions Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Rob I'd definetly wanna do that, preferably over the summer... and get me outta New England! I love goin' down to say... PA or VA... anywhere theres some good wheelin'[addsig]

Alright now you have a Washington Wheelers attention. With a little notice I can wheel anywhere in the lower 48. It would take just a bit longer for the other 2. If you want to plan something for anytime other than the first 2 weeks of August, I would love to come play with ya. Those 2 weeks though I am on my other LOVE . Keep me posted!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm in Tennessee and would love to go play just keep me in the loop! Hope that I can do my part if you need help with anything! Tug[addsig]

Need to pick some place in the middle of the country... Say Tuttle Creek in Kansas or Disney in Oklahoma...[addsig]

As much as I would love to keep it in PA, I think it would be fair to make it someplace central to everyone. So look at the list, and put your thinking caps on lol I'll be tryibg to check out a few places to go as well...is any one limited to how far they can travel Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Starting to work on some details...any last takers lol looks like somewhere south/central at this time Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Allright...it's still in the preliminary stages but I think we're headed down to Tennesee. Seems central to almost everyone interested. We're looking at around late June. If any questions or problims, let me know Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey guys, I'm in! I'll have to put a rush ourder on the lift, but I think I'll be good for it. I'm in IN. Hey Tug, what's up around your stompin' grounds?[addsig]

Back