Jeepz.com Poll

bchcky

since i've joined jeepz.com the poll on the home page has been the same thing "what do you use your jeep for most" i think its time for a change, we should try to have it change weekly, or bi-weekly, and have a new jeepz poll, people could post ideas in here, and maybe if terry reads it he could pick his favorite poll topic each week? what do you guys think?

terrymason said:
I agree. What should the poll be?

Am I a murderer? j/k

poll ideas. engines in everyones rides 4,6,8,other
transmission's 3,4,5,auto
tire sizes 30,31,32,33,35,37,other

find out what the popular choices are?

Maybe? :D

How 'bout "How much time do you spend weekly on JeepZ?"..........."Do post counts really matter?"............."How far would you be willing to travel to wheel with other Jeepz'ers?"...... to name a few

hee hee...it's about time! :mrgreen:

Poll: an equipment poll.
Favorite Tire?
Best Mod?
What gear ratio do you have?
Lift height?

RE: Allen Bolt Wallered Out

Ooooh yeah, i like the favorite tire one, best mod one and the traveling to meet other JEEPZ people one.

Hi,

berettajeep said:
poll ideas. engines in everyones rides 4,6,8,other

hmmm... my Jeep wouldn't fit into that category very well now would it? Or is that why you have "other" in that list? :wink:

-Nick :!:

RE: Allen Bolt Wallered Out

I like all of these, swith it up! have tires a subject for a while, and then perhaps favorite mod (which might be hard, cause mine is the rear view mirror out of a 97 camaro) perhaps best DIY mod! etc...

RE: Re: RE: Happy T-Day

Woo Hoo, new poll. Thanks Terry! :D

Re: RE: Re: RE: Happy T-Day

terrymason said:
Ask and you shall receive
thanks terry! thats a good one. some of the other suggestions people had were good, but we gotta remember that its gotta be questions with a limited number of answers. cause we cant have 500 options. or could we......terry? haha

here's one for next week....

Favorite riding partner (shotgun)
-empty seat
-friend
-significant other
-child/parent
-dog
-solo
-other

no need to answer now, hopefully that will make the front page poll at some point!

How about a poll about what the next poll should be? ::Rimshot in background::

Sorry about that one guys.

Back