Jeeps and X

phillika

I know posts on this board should be Jeep-oriented so...

I play hockey. I drive a Jeep.

I drove my Jeep to my hockey game last night. I absolutely sucked. I played like a little girl in a pleated skirt and pink flowery panties going ice skating for the first time. :-(

My Jeep, on the other hand, didn't suck. It got me back home in grand fashion with narry a problem. My Jeep is sitting in the garage. I'm still sitting at home sulking. Maybe I should put my laptop down drive my Jeep somewhere...like practice.

edited by: phillika, Apr 12, 2003 - 09:23 AM[addsig]

Sorry guys (and gals). I know I didn't ask a question or provide an avenue for any sort of response but I wasn't a happy camper last night/this morning and had to vent...and my laptop was simply so convenient and accessible.

Anyway, my psychiatrist says venting is goooooood. I think I'm better now. The twitching and the voices in my head have gone away. :)

Oh, and, my Jeep is sitting in the garage...good as ever. And with the weather changin' I can see the top coming off very soon. (Of course, I had to add the Jeep part). ;-)

Ken

P.S. I was joking about the psychiatrist in the event anyone had any doubts...

...he actually said pills would to the trick. As for the voices, well, I wasn't joking about those. What? :-D [addsig]

good to know that you are doing better... its ok if you need to vent... we all do it here... just not always so open[addsig]

phillika, hope you are feelin better! AND YES, i know how those two relate! i drive my jeep when i have thinking to do, or after getting schooled by my physics test ~ friday afternoon. my physics prof crossed the road as i was drowning out my sorrows in loud music in my jeep. i just smiled curtly and waved. i refrained from flooring the gas :lol:. i enjoy driving my jeep around randomly and getting lost and finding my way back, especially when i have a lot on my mind. [addsig]

Geeez...you guys are swell!! :p

And yes, there is hockey in Hotlanta...it's hot, but not THAT hot. :) Afterall, if Hotlanta doesn't have hockey, a lot of people have led me to believe a very elaborate lie for quite some time now...and oh, I'd be really pissed.

Eritrea, one of the nations in our coalition of the willing, is even hotter and they supposedly have an awesome pro hockey team...only problem is they're waiting for the rink to freeze over so they can prove it. They say that as soon as that rink freezes though, NHL watch out, Red Wings & Bruins move over, 'cause it's on!! IT IS ON!!!
:-D [addsig]

Hey, listen, one bad hockey game? Obviously you have a lot going for you if you play hockey and drive a jeep!!! Want a good laugh? My brother and I went to a hockey game once, and he insisted we stand behind the goal...long story short...I got pelted in the head with the puck...I kept the puck. One in a million shot, doc.[addsig]

Back