Jeepr89... WHAT THE..

Joopin

Super Moderator
Hey, Jeepr89 and anyone else that wants to hear a story...
I have emailed you and PM'd you numorous times about our transaction that started on the swap meet board in this site. I responded to your post "parting out a 92 wrangler" stating I was in need of a seatbeld assy. for the drivers side of my wrangler. You told me you had one, sent me a price.... and I mailed you a check on October 7th. It is now November 11th!!! And despite my attempts to contact you I have recieved no reply or the part I have bought from you. I am resorting to posting this message on the public board. Please reply to this and give me an explaination... I think you at least owe me that.

OMG... maybe you mailed it to the wrong address, or ya accidentaly gave him the wrong address to you? that sux real bad- i feel bad for ya!!!
i would be :twisted: if i sent a check to someone and they didnt give it back-
but has he cashed your check? you might want to make sure of that so that you know he got it....
rc77

I was wondering if it was cashed myself. If not, any number of things could have happened. Now, If it was cashed I'd throw a fit. Sorry to see this problem dude. If we can be of assistance, just ask.

Lady

Joopin sorry for the delay, I have been very busy, I have not taken your check to the bank yet. I have been trying to do so many things I have not had time to get to it, I apolagize for the delay your seatbelt will be sent out tommorrow. Evan

Re: WHICH IS BETTER- old or new?

Oh good, that was resolved quickly. Sorry for intruding guys!

Lady

Sweet thats what I wanted to hear Jeepr89... I just don't want to be screwed over here. When buying and selling things over this site it is all based on trust since there is nothing making us follow through with the other end of the transaction. Thanks for your response.

hmmm i hate it when that happens, but i keep everyone i sell things to posted if om gunna be late on the shipping

Back