Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

that conversion piece is freaking expensive. holy cow!!!! i'll stay with my stock headlights, ha ha ha. i am to stingy to spend that much on anything just to make it look different. you guys must own a shop or something though, with all those jeeps and they all have the same window sticker across the top of the wind shield.

my buddy eric has all his vehicles built up too and he owns a 4x4 shop here in town. uses them as advertising so he can get a partial tax write off.

that conversion piece is freaking expensive. holy cow!!!! i'll stay with my stock headlights, ha ha ha. i am to stingy to spend that much on anything just to make it look different. you guys must own a shop or something though, with all those jeeps and they all have the same window sticker across the top of the wind shield.

my buddy eric has all his vehicles built up too and he owns a 4x4 shop here in town. uses them as advertising so he can get a partial tax write off.

what's a few bux.......??

Check it out... she has internet too with a dash mounted android.

old dash:

image-missing.png

new dash:

image-missing.png

If we get news about you driveing your jeep with just cowboy boots on, well, we know that your seriously trying,but it's not gonna work.

Ha! Your probaby right gennybro. I'm getting to old to hang out with a bunch of Jeepacorns.

clyde your time came and went... time for me to step in... *remove shades* hellooooo ladies ;)

Last edited:
Caellach said:
I hail from the icy state of Minnesota. You?

"Show Me State" lol, Missouri. This week we started seeing temps almost 80. Time for the hard top to come off.....and MAYBE put the soft top on!

Christian

Back