Jeep Trail Rated Badges

LadyJeepFreak

New Jeep but don't have a trail rated badge? Want one just for the heck of it? Ya can get a set from Jeep free if your interested.

Call 1-800-925-5337 then press 1 you will get a live person. They will take your information and might ask for vin #. Some dont though, mine didn't. These are the factory metal or plastic badges they are putting on new jeeps and they are free.

:D
Lady

BTW, my Jeep is going to be in a local club show in two weeks. Say a prayer for me! This girl is gonna win the people's choice award. I'll be the only girl jeeper there. :roll:

Site back up finally.

I've got my trail rated badge... it runs all the way down the side of my jeep....;)

Hey greawulf It is starten to sound like you are becomeing a real jeeper! I remember a guy in a Mazda Jap Turck down here that was all about trashing a Jeep and jeep name saying something about he would not have a jeep over a mazda truck! Just yanking your chain there ol man, glad you were able to see the light and join the team. Go ahead and say it "Hi my name is Joe and I am a Jeepoholic" and I then the rest is easy!!!! One day at a time the joe we will be here for you man. heheheh tug

graewulf said:
I've got my trail rated badge... it runs all the way down the side of my jeep....;)

me too - 3 weeks ago at pap - right rear door dent on woodpecker trail #84

image-missing.png

LadyJeepFreak said:
New Jeep but don't have a trail rated badge? Want one just for the heck of it? Ya can get a set from Jeep free if your interested.

Call 1-800-925-5337 then press 1 you will get a live person. They will take your information and might ask for vin #. Some dont though, mine didn't. These are the factory metal or plastic badges they are putting on new jeeps and they are free.

:D
Lady

BTW, my Jeep is going to be in a local club show in two weeks. Say a prayer for me! This girl is gonna win the people's choice award. I'll be the only girl jeeper there. :roll:

thanks for the heads up & good luck in the show..

-sudz

I would like to think that people know its trail rated when they see it covered with mud and lifted to the sky. And the more stuff I break, the more trail rated it becomes... time to upgrade!

I think that if I put an actual "badge" on my Jeep, it would just get torn off the first time I took it on a trail. I already have so many trail rated badges as it is!

Back