Jeep Jambore

Pcoz88

Has anybody been to one of these?Is it worth the money?They are pretty pricey! Thank=you for all the info!!!
(0llll0)

:-? :-? :-? [addsig]

although i've never been to one, i can tell you that i have heard nothing but EXCITED, POSITIVE reviews on the event.[addsig]

Late March Murphy North Carolina, If by some chance I can get my tires and lift by then Tug is going to see the show. Let you know after! Tug[addsig]

I'm planning on hitting the one in ontario this year, and maybe the one in bc. have to see how much money i have when they happen :cool: [addsig]

They range from $240 up to 300 per/person not including a place to stay.I think they have some meals.Goto www.jeepjamboreeusa.com It tells you level(diffitculty) of the trails.Plus what kind of equipment you should have on your jeep. :roll:

87' YJ Father/Son project

edited by: Pcoz88, Feb 02, 2003 - 08:01 AM[addsig]

They are pricey...possibly insurance costs???? I'm planning on one at the end of the month to the YO Ranch near Kerrville TX and it will run me about $650 (family of three)without lodging or food...yikes!! :-O Still looking forward to it though!! Patti[addsig]

Hey, I was reading that if you have anything bigger than 5" of lift or bigger than 35" tires you cant enter to go on the trips.... Does anyone know if that is true? I would like to try it once but I think Im just a little too big![addsig]

Back