Jeep in dash radios...

My thoughts exactly!! I'm trying to figure out how to trash my diffs without damaging anything else so I can tell Sunshine I need to replace them....and the lockers that are in them!:lol:
Slap some oil down under there and make sure you cover the diff good too and swear they both started leaking over night and are unrepairable. After you pull the supposedly broken diff's off sell them and use the money to get some jeep lip balm and a hat. That's how us jeepers roll.

Slap some oil down under there and make sure you cover the diff good too and swear they both started leaking over night and are unrepairable. After you pull the supposedly broken diff's off sell them and use the money to get some jeep lip balm and a hat. That's how us jeepers roll.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when have us jeepers needed to break something to fix(a.k.a. upgrade)? You realize I'd have to wait forever for my tires to wear out instead of ordering them tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to take it i'd have to drive over nails intentionally or something. Someone please go spray his dash with water so he can "upgrade".:purple:

OK, So I have upgraded the OEM deck to an In dash GPS radio/cd player but, it is still mopar!

Ok I must be the last hold out here because I still own and operate a factory cd player in my jeep. I have hard wired my MP3's FM transmitter inside my glove box though...does that count?

That was my solution before I got the JVC deck. The old Sony was slowly dying, though, and just had to be replaced!

Ok I must be the last hold out here because I still own and operate a factory cd player in my jeep. I have hard wired my MP3's FM transmitter inside my glove box though...does that count?

Well, it would, but unfortunately, your Karaoke machine cancelled it out.....:p

Back